[Gllug] Pop-up list of words in VIM

jim.cameron at buhlersortex.com jim.cameron at buhlersortex.com
Thu Dec 20 11:26:28 UTC 2007

Nix [nix at esperi.org.uk] wrote:
> On 17 Dec 2007, Bruce Richardson outgrape:
> > On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 01:52:13PM +0000, Matthew wrote:
> >>
> >> Soon vim will just be a symlink to /usr/bin/emacs, as God intended.
> >
> > It's one of the heralds of the End Times, isn't it?  I think you're
> > quoting directly from the Book of Revelations there.
>
> The Revelation of St. IGNUcious, of course. :)

I don't want to worry anybody, but today's Slashdot reports that a Duke
Nukem Forever trailer has been released, and that IE8 correctly renders
the Acid2 test. Time to start repenting?

jim
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential,
may be legally privileged and is designated exclusively
for the intended recipient. Access by any other person is
not authorised. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of names
of persons mentioned therein as well as any storing,
copying, distribution and dissemination is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail and notify the sender by phone or by e-mail.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk