[Gllug] postfix vacation

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:09:46 UTC 2007

On 20/12/2007, countd <countd42 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I want to send automatic out of office replies in the coming days.
> Previously I used a combination of procmail and vacation - but the
> server is setup with postfix delivering directly to Maildirs - is
> there a quick and easy way to get postfix to reply to messages without
> having to set up procmail?

This might be a solution for you, especially if you are using postfix
with mysql:
http://www.remofritzsche.ch/goldfish/

--
Mamading Ceesay

If you only watch one movie this year, watch Invisible Children.
http://www.invisiblechildren.com

"We are here to help each other through this thing, whatever it is."
--Kurt Vonnegut, 1922 - 2007
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk