[Gllug] Server interpreted xhost entries

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Dec 10 20:46:14 UTC 2007

On 10 Dec 2007, Tethys verbalised:

> Every so often, I find that something has added an entry to my xhosts
> list that looks like:
>
> 	SI:localuser:tet
>
> Any idea which application might be doing this? It's extremely annoying...

What distro is this?

(I just grepped a huge pile of upstream source including that for every
major X app on my system, X itself, KDE, and GNOME, and found nothing
containing that string other than the documentation for SI:localuser
itself.)

--
`The rest is a tale of post and counter-post.' --- Ian Rawlings
                                                   describes USENET
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk