[Gllug] (article) Bogus bobbies raid Kings Cross data centre

Dan Fry Dan at Datoware.com
Mon Dec 10 15:56:48 UTC 2007

From: "Paul Lee" <paul at ma1.se>
> I've never seen the all doors propped open with Portable cooling fans in
> the lobby/entrance at VSNL, but saw it at IP House, Blackwall a few
> weeks back.

> Obviously the datacentre "star" rating is as flawed as the credit rating
> assigned to sub prime mortgage derivatives in recent years.

> Paul

Oh, I have seen VSNL with Portable Cooling around, our Router reported a
intake air temp 57degrees once, when the air cooling decided to fail.. I'm
sure I still have the photograph from the AC unit and its reporting :)

IPHouse with the portable cooling outside a few weeks back, I was there..
They wouldn't let anyone into the building until 9:30am, was there from
about 8am and they refused everyone entry, despite half our customers having
there servers shutdown due to heat issues.. iPH ftw.

- Dan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk