[Gllug] Re: Bootable pen drives again

jim.cameron at sortex.com jim.cameron at sortex.com
Thu Feb 15 13:35:21 UTC 2007

> http://item.rakuten.co.jp/sastore/napo-cable/
>
> Can anyone read enough Japanese to suggest what it's for?

A colleague informs me that it is, indeed, a flash disc. The "noodles"
are fake, and presumably rigid, with the fork sticking out of the top.
It looks as if the plate and fork are the cable, and the deep-fried
shrimp you can see in one of the pictures to the right is the actual
drive.

To make people "envious, nostalgic and hungry" is apparently the gist of
it. I don't know if the Japanese for "falling about laughing" appears
anywhere on the page.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/sastore/c/0000000218/ - yup, there's a whole
bunch of these things. As our friends on IRC might say, o_O ...

jim
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential,
may be legally privileged and is designated exclusively
for the intended recipient. Access by any other person is
not authorised. Any disclosure of this e-mail or of names
of persons mentioned therein as well as any storing,
copying, distribution and dissemination is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail and notify the sender by phone or by e-mail.