[Gllug] New Linux user here ^^

Ryan Cartwright ryan at crimperman.org
Fri Feb 23 16:41:52 UTC 2007

Jack Bertram wrote:
> * paul at ma1.se <paul at ma1.se> [070222 18:00]:
>> welcome to the list and UK. Occasionally we are `on topic` and discuss
>> Linux! ;o) (linux whats that?)
>
> Indeed.  I look forward to the long and boring political discussion
> closing down and a return to normal service.

I second that. I was reminded of the convenience of killing or ignoring
a thread on usenet. But alas this is a mailing list.

Aside from a filter (which would need to be setup for each thread)
anyone know of a similar function/extension for mailing lists in
Thunderbird or any other mail client? What I would like is to select a
thread to be "killed" and any past and future messages within it would
be dumped to a folder of my choice (Trash probably).

--
Ryan Cartwright
http://www.cafamily.org.uk/oss
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk