[Gllug] [ANNOUNCE] GLLUG Meeting Thursday 22nd Feb - Puppet, beer and curry

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Feb 15 23:58:44 UTC 2007

On 15 Feb 2007, Karanbir Singh verbalised:

> Puppet is a configuration management framework capable of Puppet is a
> system administration automation framework,

Someone took a knife to some poor innocent clause in that sentence and
left it dangling at a loose end in the middle.

(pedantic? yeah, I've been attacking grottily-written XSLT all day and
feel like stabbing something with a sharpened copy of the XPath
specification, before ripping it apart and reimplementing it in
something that's actually *readable*, like, say, raw emacs bytecode.)

--
`In the future, company names will be a 32-character hex string.'
  --- Bruce Schneier on the shortage of company names