[Gllug] Job Advert [O/T]

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 15:30:55 UTC 2007

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:13:17 +0000 Rich Walker <rw at shadowrobot.com>
wrote:

> A couple of years back, I was talking to a chap I know who runs a
> Belgian space service company. I knew they were doing pretty well, so
> I said "How many people work there now?" "Oh," he said, and paused,
> "some days I think it's just me."

This is getting off-topic, but that's an adaptation of a comment by Pope
John XXIII, who, you may recall, attempted to modernise the Catholic
Church. One of his targets was to reduce the vast Vatican bureaucracy.

On being asked how many people worked there, he replied "About half of
them",

--
 All the best,
 John