[Gllug] [ OT] .ece file extension

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:34:13 UTC 2007

salsaman at xs4all.nl wrote:
> On Sun, February 18, 2007 11:29, Richard Jones wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 11:43:41PM +0000, paul at ma1.se wrote:
>>
>>> Some interesting stuff here on the people behind these anti road pricing
>>> emails circulating on mailing lists like this and the Downing Street
>>> petition. They claim to be the "voice of the driver." Some pretty
>>> bizarre idea's:
>>>
>>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article1398288.ece
>>>

> What's a .ece file anyway ?
>
> Gabriel.

I think we're possibly closer to being on topic now ;)

I don't know, Wikipedia doesn't know, but the Independent uses them too.

Google struggles but finds this -
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:J_eH-tvNL-EJ:desktoppublishingforum.com/bb/showthread.php%3Ft%3D3470+.ece+file&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=14&gl=uk&client=firefox

Apologies for the link - that forum is horrible.  Something to do with
oracle and j2ee?

Caroline

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk