[Gllug] [OT] Thinkpads

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Feb 14 13:10:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Steve Nelson wrote:

> I see a T40 for £240 on one of the ebay box-shifters.  Are these people
> generally ok to get from?  I appreciate one pays one's money and takes
> one's choice.  I am hoping to get a good year's use out of a machine for
> £250, then I'll buy a better one, when cashflow allows.

What is the sellers ebay feedback like. Those with lot of positive
feedback are probably safe to buy from.

Things to make sure of:

* the seller is clearly identified
* proper contact details including phone, email, etc are available
* seller identified whether they are VAT registered, etc.
* their location is accurately displayed.

it's no different from buying from any other online supplier.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98