[Gllug] Job Advert

paul at ma1.se paul at ma1.se
Wed Feb 7 12:58:49 UTC 2007

Dick Turpin wrote:
> Iain Gray wrote:

> As a side note my favorite job add no no, which I saw in a travel agents
> many years ago, had me in fits. "School leaver wanted minimum 2 years
> experience"

That must have been an agency surely? You get that a lot with
recruitment organisations who just string a load of keywords and cliches
together in the hope someone bites.

Hence, "Linux System Admin required, must have MCSE." I also seem to
recall someone wanting "5 years Windows 2003 Server Experience" when it
had only just been come out.

There is a probably a website or two in showing IT recruitment agency goofs.

regards

Paul Lee
www.ma1.se
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk