[Gllug] Job seeking

Iain Gray iain.dv at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:00:27 UTC 2007

Hi Krzysztof

I would say for my company voluntary work would not be an option, they
are too big and tied by too many rules and regs, it is actually
simpler for the HR dept to hire people.

However by all means send me your CV and we can see.

I would like to point out that you must have some PL/SQL and a bit of
knowledge of oracle as well.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk