[Gllug] Fighting a virus (very OT)

paul at ma1.se paul at ma1.se
Fri Feb 16 16:17:23 UTC 2007

- Tethys wrote:
> On 2/16/07, Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>    I have just checked, and the total is now 1506620, so more names have
>> been added.
>
> And the relevance of this to GLLUG is what, exactly?
>
> Tet

None and people with a pro motoring agenda have tried to push it on
various mailing lists I subscribe to which makes me very suspicious.

Needless to say the so called emails promoting the car petition and the
petition itself are based on half truths and totally made up rubbish.

Sorry for responding but I think "propaganda" has to be rebutted.

Regards

Paul Lee
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk