[Gllug] Algorithm question

Adrian McMenamin adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info
Tue Feb 27 12:02:24 UTC 2007

Lots of interesting answers, all prompting me (or not) to renew my 25 year
dead knowledge of matrix mathematics (always wondered why the Cambridge
maths O level taught all that when it never appeared in any maths done at
A level or University - now I know).

But... is my simple solution of seeing of seeing if the red and green fall
within the polygon described by the max and min red and green and then if
the green and blue falls inside the polygon described by the max and min
green and blue (all sides of the polygons are parallel to the x, y and z
axes) - going to work?