[Gllug] Job Advert

Iain Gray iain.dv at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:12:02 UTC 2007

Hi All

I am on the lookout for a bright fast learning junior with a desire to
learn (or already has) PL/SQL.

I work for a big and well known (console) games development studio and
I am looking to employ a new person in my team to help support the
online games we run.

PL/SQL scripting skills
Shell scripting
A person who is good at shell scripting(or perl) who is prepared to
learn PL/SQL could be considered.
Good troubleshooting skills (good at working through a problem logically)
Some linux experience (knows their way around it)
Any Oracle knowledge a bonus.

The job is permenant, based in central London and the company is really
great to work for.
The role would suit someone who is young, keen and interested in
gaming and who is happy to learn.

Salary range is 20 - 30 plus london weighting, plus bonus, plus
excellent package.

Anyone who wants more info please contact me on iain.dv at gmail.com and
I can provide the full job spec.

Thanks