[Gllug] Sun Servers for Sale

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Tue Feb 6 15:49:26 UTC 2007

I have a load of Sun E250's and I think one E420 for sale for any offer

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/E250/E250.html

Collection from Acton West London (A40) address below.
Also a free A1000 Raid unit or 2 with each machine. ;o)

Machines are invariable condition but should work ok and
allow anyone to learn about solaris on a sun machine
openboot etc. Educational value is excellent. You need a
serial cable and a linux/win box to connect into it.
They all have ethernet ports, have either 1 or 2 cpus,

We also have some smaller Sun 5s and Sun sparc station 4

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/U5/U5.html

--
Tushar Joshi

Turtle Networks Ltd.