[Gllug] DCOP problem in Etch

john gennard joney at clara.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 14:41:43 UTC 2007

James Roberts <jr at stabilys.com> wrote on Wed, 21 Feb 2007:-

> john gennard wrote:
>
>>I've asked for help on Debian User and Kde lists - have had
>>some help, but things are quiet at the moment.
>>
>>Just under two weeks ago I got Etch CD1 with Kde, and
>
> Dunno if this helps but RC1 broken now:
>
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/2007/20070210

Hadn't seen that before, but don't think it is relevant. My
CD is the first of the full set and I didn't use a network mirror.
Also, the problem install was the second I made; the one before and
those after all worked. The packages are identical, so I
presume the upgrading would have covered exactly the same packages.

Thanks,

John.