[Gllug] Linux on Desktop

Mark Williams mark.666 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 18:51:10 UTC 2007

On Friday 02 Feb 2007 17:24, David Damerell wrote:
> On Thursday, 1 Feb 2007, Juergen Schinker wrote:
> >and to the useless comment from Mr Brooks i will
> >say just this
> >he is so close to land in my postfix regular expression check -> Discard
> >that i would not wonder if i ever reply him ever
>
> Martin Brooks was bang on the money in his reply to you, but by all
> means do that if it will reduce the number of postings you make. Do it
> to everyone else, while you're at it.

Woo - I found the rest of this thread late (must set Kmail to download on
startup :)

FWIW & IMHO, I think a) It was foolish to do it b) Martin is correct, but that
he wasn't entirely relevant c) This thread is degenerating!

Why not talk to the boss now some constructive ideas are in, and perhaps add
non-Windows based virus scanner so not everything goes down if anyone else
installs unauthorised things :), and then let us know if you need a new job
after?

Mark