[Gllug] JOB: come and help run UKFSN

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu Feb 8 14:14:10 UTC 2007

I'm looking for someone to join me in running UK Free Software Network
(UKFSN).

The job is a fairly simple sysadmin role based upon Linux servers running
the following:

freeradius
bind and mydns
postfix
apache with perl, php and python
mysql

The role is "customer facing" so you will need to be happy to respond to
support emails, etc and occassionally handle phone calls as well.

The job will suit someone who wants to learn about running an ISP.

The salary will start at £15,000 pa which will be increased after an
initial 6 month period.

Whoever takes the job will be expected to work from home and a broadband
ADSL connection and VoIP telephone service will be provided.

If you are interested send me a CV/resume in text format.

I don't care how old you are, what colour your skin is, whether you are
male or female. The only form of discrimination I apply is that I expect
you to be able and willing to work.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98