[Gllug] [OT] Times Article on ABD was Fighting a virus

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Feb 19 21:30:23 UTC 2007

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 09:08:29PM +0000, John G Walker wrote:
> A colleague takes the bus to work. Before the congestion charge was
> introduced, it took her an hour to get in. Now it takes twenty minutes.
> See  also my post on my experiences with the 27 bus this morning,

That's great.  Maybe we should make government policy based on the
experience of someone's colleague I heard about on a mailing list.

In fact, TfL have admitted that congestion has dropped by just 8%
[source: http://www.economist.com/world/britain/displaystory.cfm?story_id=8706352]
and they think it may get worse with the zone being expanded.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat UK Limited