[Gllug] NHS opt out

Gavin White white.gavin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:49:52 UTC 2007

According to a mortgage broker friend,

'Only a few of the smaller lenders insist on it, I can't think of any
lender I've used in the last 7 years making life insurance a condition
of the loan.'

That said, I can think of more inventive users for an entire nation's
medical records, and look forward to bittorrenting them the day after
the database is launched.

Gavin

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk