[Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Thu Jan 18 20:29:34 UTC 2007

John Winters <john at sinodun.org.uk> writes:

> Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>> Peter Childs wrote:
>>> I know Oysters are pritty bad for you raw :)
>> Best way to eat them, and make sure they twitch before you do, you
>> _want_ to eat them alive.
>
> Remember to squeeze lemon juice on them first - then they taste like
> lemony sea water.

'You can eat it,' he mumbled apologetically. 'If you put butter and salt
on it, it tastes like salty butter.'

  -- Popcorn comes to the Discworld (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely