[Gllug] Vista

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Tue Jan 30 00:10:52 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 11:22:12PM -0000, Juergen Schinker wrote:

> ok guys tomorow is the Day where Vista will be released

Wonder if any shops will be open at midnight to sell it.

> i for my part will wear all black during the day

I was mostly doing that. But mostly because that was on top of my pile of clean
clothes.

> and will switch my Desktop to Gentoo...

Well, by the time you get it built, the next Microsoft OS will be released.
Good plan!

Dan
--
The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
		-- Bohr