[Gllug] UKFSN

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Jan 19 14:03:01 UTC 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Rich Walker wrote:

> > Details from our website - http://www.ukfsn.org/profits.html
>
> That's an interesting projection. What projects do you have in mind for
> them?

I don't. I am not mandating what projects people should be involved with
although it will obviously be a value considered in the selection process.

Note that I'm looking at more than just coding. Andrew, the first
recipient, is active in promoting Free Software in his Uni Computer
Society in addition to his involvement with Ubuntu and his rescuing of
what looks like a nice backup utility that came out of the Google summer
of code.

> (goes and recommends UKFSN to a few more people)

Thanks.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98