[Gllug] TFT Monitors

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 08:07:27 UTC 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 00:40, Nix wrote:

> If he manages to do *that* and remain sane there are a lot of places
> that might want to hire him, possibly after a course of psychological
> rehabilitation.

I see, so because you've not convinced me in respect of having a working
graphics card irrespective of the fact that the driver/module is tainting the
kernel your course of persuasion is to call into question my mental
stability?

I don't normally take snipes personally insults are the last defence for a
desperate situation however having looked at the posts since Christmas I
notice predominantly your contributions are generally in the negative usually
telling some poor sole "Thats wrong, you don't know what your talking about".

The thread was started because someone needed a monitor to work through
discussion it was deduced that it may well be the graphics card, this is
good, positive help, if I can help someone get their graphics card working
regardless any non-conformity then I happy in the knowledge I've helped.

I'm sorry you've taken some sort of dislike to me I've checked my posts and
don't see any personal slights against you (excluding, possibly, this mail)
other than ignoring your correct adhererance to the kernel rules which IMO is
irrelevant so long as my card works I know you disagree so there it is.

--
Regards
Peter cannon