[Gllug] Hassle free way to connect ethernet-enabled device to a

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 19:10:00 UTC 2007

On Sat 20 Jan, Richard Jones wrote:

> I think what I need here is a "wireless ethernet bridge".
> Unfortunately these devices seem to be rare as hens teeth at the
> moment.  I would prefer to avoid the triumvirate of shoddy wireless
> kit (ie. Linksys, D-Link and Belkin), but it looks like they are the
> only ones selling such devices, and even those are rare.
>
> Netgear have the WGE101 which looks ideal, but is unobtainable (well,
> there's one on eBay which I'm bidding on, but I'm not relying on being
> able to get that ..)
>
> Any ideas on how to do this?
>
> Rich.

   3A Distribution Ltd may have them in stock, but they would not be on
their website if they are not the importers. They are trade distributors, so
prices will be those valid on the day, and less VAT. Try a telephone call on
Monday, and mention Linux/GLLUG. (Park Royal - Stonebridge Park area).

http://www.3adl.com

--
Chris Bell