[Gllug] Vista

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Jan 30 22:19:45 UTC 2007

On 30 Jan 2007, Tethys said:
> "Juergen Schinker" writes:
>
>>> I was mostly doing that. But mostly because that was on top of my pile of
>>> clean clothes.
>>
>>black !=clean
>
> Huh? What are you trying to say? Exactly which planet are you on?

A comment on `black with dirt'? Personally I wear black because it looks
not too bad with little effort, not so I can avoid washing it. There are
these newfangled contraptions called `washing machines'...

--
`Toronto, around that point, was unseasonably warm, to the extent that
 the Prime Minister sacked the existing Environment Minister and gave