[Gllug] scsi host adaptor

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 13:47:51 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 12:58:13PM +0000, t.clarke wrote:
> The Adaptec 2930 would appear to be supported by the aic7xxx driver module.
> They are about 55quid plus vat I think.
>
> Goofle for "ai7xxx"   and "adaptec 2930"   (separately)  for more info.

The 2930 has an 'ultra scsi' interface (50 pin), the tape drive 'ultra wide lvd' (68 pin).

The adaptec 19160 is Ultra, Wide, LVD .... but I can't work out what driver it needs.
I want something to work 'out of the box' as I would like to avoid having to recompile
the kernel everytime a new one comes out.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/