[Gllug] ssh hangs at "channel 0: open confirm rwindow 0 rmax 32768" with one router

Tom Schutzer-Weissmann trmsw at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 16:00:42 UTC 2007

For some reason I can't ssh anywhere from where I work on Saturdays. There's
no problem authenticating, but I never get a shell. The last messages I see
in verbose mode are:
> debug3: Ignored env LESSCLOSE
> debug3: Ignored env COLORTERM
> debug3: Ignored env _
> debug2: channel 0: request shell confirm 0
> debug2: fd 3 setting TCP_NODELAY
> debug2: callback done
> debug2: channel 0: open confirm rwindow 0 rmax 32768

I don't have the problem anywhere else, could it be the router, perhaps?
Connecting to a different host doesn't help, it's where I connect from that
causes the problem.

Any ideas? Googling hasn't been very helpful.
Thanks

TomSW