[Gllug] Random Stuff on the Cheap

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Thu Jan 11 17:39:50 UTC 2007

I am clearing out old junk and the following has all been sitting around
for ages with no conceivable use in sight. None of it is tested. That is
- it should all work, much of it was simply upgraded out of use, but I
haven't actually verified anything.

The plan was to put them on eBay but they want my card details so I need
to sort some things out with the bank first. They would have gone onto
eBay with a starting bid of up to a pound and no reserve (except maybe
the SCSI card, if I'd got around to verifying that it works). In the
meantime they are available to anybody willing to collect from
south-west London (Kingston) or pay postage.

Well I suppose you get free postage if you want something that'll fit in
a jiffy bag.

There is more stuff coming but this was all the boxes I've checked
through so far. eg. I know I have about 1000 CD audio connectors, some
CD drives and maybe even some motherboard/CPU combos. Oh and a few
kilograms of RAM sticks.

There are pictures available on the web but be warned: I sit behind an
ADSL line. I suggest you start with 'Everything 1.jpg'. The TN files are
thumbnails. http://monnsta.net/~mking/eBay/

Video:
 * Handful of 32/64MB AGP cards from ATI, nVidia, SiS and possibly S3.
 * Some video-capture (maybe) thing with 'Zoran' on the main chip
 * 3DFX VooDoo card (the original I think)
 * ISA video card (includes something IDE-shaped and an audio jack)
 * PCI video card (SiS or S3)

Audio:
 * SB Live! Value
 * SB Live! Non-Value but with broken port (see image)
 * ISA SB Pro 2
 * ISA SB AWE-32
 * 5 x Cambridge Audio speakers. The 5.1 system without the amplifier.

Misc:
 * Umax Astra 2500 scanner. Last I checked this had no drivers for Linux or XP.
 * ISA parallel port
 * ISA serial port pair
 * Adaptec SCSI card
 * 3 x female DB-25 to male DE-9 adapters
 * Female DIN-5 to male PS/2 (flexible)
 * Playstation dance mat
 * Cable modem

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely