[Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Jan 18 00:03:27 UTC 2007

On 16 Jan 2007, Juergen Schinker stated:
>> They know who you are anyway, and if you use an unregistered Oyster card
>> all that they can tell is that *someone* generally takes particular
>> trains. They can't bind that to a name unless you give them your name
>> (which I haven't because my only use for my oyster is for rare
>> long-range tube journeys and times when it's raining so I can't walk).
>>
>  they don't; trust me on that

You're making the (almost certainly wrong) assumption here that nobody
on this list works for the government in any capacity :)

--
`The serial comma, however, is correct and proper, and abandoning it will
surely lead to chaos, anarchy, rioting in the streets, the Terrorists