[Gllug] ADSL2 router help / recomendation

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Thu Jan 25 08:35:46 UTC 2007

I can't remember exactly how the two-IPaddress ADSL circuit is configured on
the router.  I think the 'weird' single address belongs to the external
interface and one of the block of public ip-addresses (the first) is given to
the internal interface to my linux box,  with the external interface on the
linux box getting the 2nd public IP address.  I think there are 3 public IP
addresses unused for other boxes to connect to the (4-port) router.

Tim