[Gllug] NHS opt out

Geo caparo.g at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:52:47 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 10:41, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 09:50 +0000, Tethys wrote:
> > 1) There is no proper security built into the system, and
> > 2) There is no guarantee that the data is accurate.
> >
> > The Guardian article highlights a case that shows concrete
> > examples of both.
>
> Point two perhaps, GIGO applies.  But, as I read it, there's no
> suggestion that the data was modified by an unauthorised person.
Hi,
 well I'm also interested in Knowing if the health practioner in front of me
knows how to read the english version of the data. Having had to use force to
"restrain" some numb nut from injecting me with a drug I'm allergic to. This
is despite being asked 3 times wether he had read my notes. Then had to
listen so some other a**wipe manager explain to me I should not physically
abuse his staff, the appearance of my brothers one of whom is a Lawyer soon
calmed things down.
	I do wonder wether the incident was recorded properly though

--
TTFN
   Caparo