[Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 20:57:02 UTC 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:40:38 -0000 (UTC) "Juergen Schinker"
<ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net> wrote:

> Am Mo, 15.01.2007, 17:25, schrieb Andy Smith:
> > Don't put the entirety of your post in the subject, it's really
> > annoying.
> >
> you should visit some Forums it's quite common
> and most Poster add nt   for no text
> that you don't have to open the mail/post...

It's also extremely annoying (and amateurish) when it happens in a
forum. In a mailing list it's liable to get your post trashed as spam.

Why is it so difficult to open a mail? In any case, I don't read
titles. Most people can't write a coherent title (this list is actually
quite literate in that respect), so reading titles are a waste of time.
If I hadn't noticed that the original message in this thread came from
the GLLUG list I would have trashed it. It was only after I decided not
to trash it that I began to investigate what the hell the point of the
post was,

--
 All the best,
 John