NO!-SPAM-LOW! Re: SPAM-HIGH.Re: SPAM-LOW-DAMMIT.Re: [Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 13:56:35 UTC 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:18:18 +0000 Matthew King
<matthew.king at monnsta.net> wrote:

> The thing about being able to throw away a used travel card is that
> once my journeying is over that is the end of the matter - I can,
> literally, throw the card away.

Well, if the interest you'd earn on three pounds is going to make or
break you, then I'd just keep using travel cards if I were you.

As someone pointed out earlier, once LfT have got everyone onto
Oysters, they'll hike up the price. It's therefore in the financial
interests of Oyster card users like me that a proportion of the
travelling population hold out as long possible, so that we keep
getting a rebate,

--
 All the best,
 John