[Gllug] Fwd: Re: [Gllug-Social] Hill walking?

Geo. caparo.g at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 7 22:49:39 UTC 2007

Subject: Re: [Gllug-Social] Hill walking?
Date: Saturday 06 January 2007 20:44
From: David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk>
To: Social events/announcements <social at gllug.org.uk>

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 08:02:07PM +0000, Dan Kolb wrote:
> Following a small discussion in the pub last night, it had been suggested
> that it might make a pleasant change to the usual activities to go up a
> hill/mountain one weekend.
>
> Who'd be interested? And when, and where?

Perhaps gllug-social could invade the mini-LBW in Hay-on-Wye over the
Easter weekend.

--
David Cantrell | random organic glop and a metric fuckton of electricity

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt
Hi,
If you do decide on Snowdon get professional help /guides / notification of
the route being used. The weather is VERY dangerous to the in experiencd
walker/climber.sso back up is essential. DO NOT ASK HOW I KNOW !

TTFN
   Caparo
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk