Is it possible to get an Oyster card ... (was: Re: [Gllug] ist that right that the Oyster card got RFID on it?)

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Tue Jan 16 00:19:05 UTC 2007

Hi

Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> or, I'm told, if you plan to use nothing but cash pre-pay.

Correct. I have an Oyster card I use for tube and bus journeys and have
no intention of registering it. I keep the amount of money on it quite
low so it doesn't matter if it gets stolen (a registered card that's
stolen can be cancelled and your money transferred to a new one).

Having said that, I still top the thing up with my debit card, so a
suitably determined person could still track me ;)

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net