[Gllug] EU council streaming petition

Kristian Rink kristian at zimmer428.net
Tue Jan 2 09:51:05 UTC 2007

Chris Bell schrieb:

>    To a large extent you are preaching to the converted, since BBC research
> department has been developing Open Source software, and a very high
> proportion of BBC employees run Linux themselves.

Cool. I didn't know about that (even if I was aware of the OGG videos
they provide). Perhaps communicating landmarks like this to, in example,
the EC folks could be a starting point. Maybe they just don't know any
better - like most of the systems people in public institutions I had to
deal with the last decade... :/

Cheers,
Kris

--