[Gllug] Abit NF7

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Tue Jan 2 11:23:25 UTC 2007

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:15:00 -0000, Chris Bell
<chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue 02 Jan, john gennard wrote:
>

>> 	I've concluded (with little real knowledge) that
>> either the board or the CPU is u/s. How does one establish
>> that? Before giving up, I wonder if there is something I
>> have not tried which I should have. Why do I get nothing
>> on the monitor (not even gibberish)? Can anyone please
>> suggest why the monitors show nothing or what could I try.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> John.

Does the motherboard have one of the new 4 or 6 pin extra power
connectors?  Make sure thats connected too.

Have you tried disconnecting everything (hdd, floppy, CD and mouse or any
USB devices) including power cables and just leave the PSU power, screen
and keyboard connected.

Andy