[Gllug] WEP problems

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 23:01:12 UTC 2007

Hi

I have been using my wireless connection without any encryption for a while.
the connection was fine and suse 10.0 was able to reconnect the wireless
connection automatically after reboot pc.

When I added a line to activate WEP , the wireless connection disconnected
by itself after 4 -5 hours of use and need to swich off the router and turn
it back on to reconnect the wireless connection.

The wireless connection doesn't automatically resume and have to enter the
wep key everytime after I reboot the pc .

Do you know what went wrong?

Please advise.

Diana

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters