[Gllug] IRIX CDs

Christian Smith csmith at thewrongchristian.org.uk
Mon Jul 30 14:11:33 UTC 2007

Stephen Nelson-Smith uttered:

> On 7/30/07, Christian Smith <csmith at thewrongchristian.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Unless someone else wants to borrow them in the meantime? (Irix 5.3, BTW)
>
> Yes please.  Will make a change from netbsd.

Did you run NetBSD on an Indigo? Or something else? I have an Indigo
(IP12) that I fancy running NetBSD on sometime. Not tried in a while,
mind.

I'd run Irix 5.3 on such a machine only if you want specific Irix
functionality, like the gfx drivers, or are simply curious. This OS is
seriously out of date. It can't even use non-octet aligned IP netmasks.

Be forewarned.

--
     /"\
     / \