[Gllug] [OT] ripping us off with our data

Don Williams don at rose963.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 08:30:34 UTC 2007

Hello again. Despite member John Levin's apparent surprise, the site I
used with such dissatisfaction was the very same National Archives
reached at the address he cited. My yesterday story is just as true
today.
	I'm quite sad this morning. I slept quite well last night, thinking
that of course, GLLUG will have found a way past our freedom-hating
government's stratagems by the morrow. Fairly small quests into my
family's history will no longer be financially ruinous ...
	Sad today for on checking I found it was not just me who'd been had for
a patsy, but the whole nation. Thatcher's children say the market is
all! Privatisation rules, OK?
	I do thank John Levin - and Pete Stean who also demurred - but I'm not
holding my breath awaiting a blast of reason against this deplorable
situation.
	Don Williams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk