[Gllug] Custom Linux PC Builder in SE London

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 28 06:33:08 UTC 2007

On Fri 27 Jul, Pete Stean wrote:
> Anyways I was talking about the forums on www.overclockers.co.uk - people on
> there are really helpful with custom builds - they're all just forum members
> and quite often people get a spec off there and then proudly say they got it
> cheaper somewhere else lol
>
> Anyways I learned a great deal about pc building, overclocking etc from
> those guys
>
> Can't do any harm to ask the questions
>
> Pete

   I am extremely wary about overclocking. I have found that a small number
of manufacturers do sing about this, but I have not found them to be
reliable even without overclocking. I prefer to use equipment that is
properly designed and manufactured to do the job. Hardware that can overheat
if used as I require is faulty.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk