[Gllug] Mactel Linux problem - Save my marriage :)

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:44:59 UTC 2007

hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried this last night. But maybe I am missing the step "rewrite the
partition table with some clear unused space"

I booted into a live cd of PCLinuxOS and used the KDE disk tool to delete
all partition. Upon rebooting from the Mac OSX install disk there are now no
available partionions/disks avalable. i.e. the mac software is not
recognising the disk at all anymore.

When you say "rewrite the partition table with some clear unused space" do
you mean something other than just deleting the partition?

Cheers.