[Gllug] A few words on the topic of stock spam

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 11:05:09 UTC 2007

Jason

I think you misunderstood me  -  or I expressed myself badly.

What I meant was that it is absurd for the USA, for example, to insist that
its laws apply to acts committed outside its own territory.

Clearly if I were to commit an illegal act under USA laws within the USA
it would be reasonable for me to be extradited to be tried there.
The idea that I could be extradited to the USA for an act illegal under their
laws but committed HERE is extremely worrying!

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk