[Gllug] Installfest on 5th August

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:14:54 UTC 2007

Hi Caroline,

I have been using linux for a cpl of years and am no guru but would like to
come a long a see where I can help out getting ppl up and running with
linux.

Not sure what is involved in a installfest beyond the obvious :)
How many ppl do you expect and what will be the setup (i.e. will there be
luxuries like internet connections)? What would I need to bring along?

Panos