[Gllug] web-site on a usb stick

Geo caparo.g at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:10:07 UTC 2007

On Thursday 05 July 2007 13:49, Elliot Moore wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2007, at 12:58, Geo wrote:
> > Hi,
> >  well i have just tried out the recommended wget command
> >
> > wget -p -l 0 -k -r -E  http://my.site/
> >  which on a very quick test ' seems' to have worked
> >  Thanks to all who responded
> >  Geo.
>
> Sorry, I'm late, I missed the bus.
> But just for the record, take a look at: http://www.httrack.com/
> It's GPL, win32 and unix and works really well.
>

> e.
Elliot,
 You may have missed the bus, but you still delivered the goods:-}

 Since I did mine in Linux, I have been pestered by friends wanting to do it
in that "other OS" but if possible free.............

 I am glad the author has the good sense to put a contribution address for
paypal etc although I told him to make a higher profile link on the opening
page so that even the tight of wallet will be pricked into action.
 Many thanks for the tip

--
TTFN
   Caparo