[Gllug] Hello from Cape Town

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:20:39 UTC 2007

No, as I understand it the Gulf Stream has not relocated :)  but the Jet
Stream which normally sits across the middle of England at this time of year
has inexplicably shifted south, thus we're getting wet while Europe bakes...

And anyway, if the Gulf Stream had gone a bit awry you'd know about it
because there would be polar bears outside the window tomorrow...

Pete