[Gllug] Wireless Hotspot providers

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 12:27:24 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 01:24:29PM +0100, Dylan wrote:
> On Monday 02 July 2007, Christopher Hunter wrote:
> >
> > Have they reduced their prices yet?
>
> It's £30 for a 30 day credit - I don't know how that compares to other
> systems, but from my point of view that's £1/day - resonable enough. And in
> the context of the OP, pubs can provide 30min free login passes each time a
> pint is bought ...

I can see it now ... mobile goes: important system has gone tits up, you need
to login urgently but are a long way from home, ... how many pints do you need
to buy to fix the important system - preferably without (hic) getting careless
or (hic, burp) being slapdash & pressing the wrong keys .....

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk