[Gllug] Installfest on 5th August

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:04:18 UTC 2007

I'm sure I can bring along some Ubuntu Feisty install discs as I have an
armful :)

Talking about "blag" I recently found their site - they offer a custom
Fedora build and they have a *lot* of users by the looks of their forum etc.
they seem to be very into "freedom" in all senses of the word, but they seem
to be a bit weird? :\    It's just strange that a group quite close to me
that's so large can have escaped my attention until this week... maybe just
because I don't use Fedora?

Anyways their website is http://www.blagblagblag.org/  if anyone is
interested?